Sarah Aldinger, AIA, LEED AP BD+C, is compassionate about her profession, and it shows in her design skills. She approaches projects with an open mind and an observant eye. Her efficiency, together with her professionalism, has gained her respect from clients and consultants alike. Her experience, listening skills, creativity and problem-solving abilities benefit Sarah’s clients and help them meet their objectives.
Sarah’s impressive project list consists of a variety of health care and retirement facilities, including Sanford Cancer Center, Sanford World Children’s Clinics, McHale Clinic, Dow Rummel Retirement Village Development, Ear, Nose, & Throat, P.C., and Ophthalmology Ltd. She has been with Architecture Incorporated since 1991.
The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
- Bachelor of Architecture — University of Kansas
- Kansas City Urban Design Studio
- Registered Architect: South Dakota, Oklahoma and Ghana
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Accredited Professional
- National Council of Architectural Registration Board (NCARB)
- Member, American Institute of Architects
- Past Vice Chairperson, Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Accessibility Review Board, City of Sioux Falls
- Past Chairperson, Sioux Falls Board of Historic Preservation
- Participant, Intern Development Program
- Member, Augustana Learning Center Parent Advisory Board
- KU School of Architecture Alumni Association
- Past Chairperson, Main Street Sioux Falls Design Committee
- Past Advisor, Architectural Explorer’s Post