Designing spaces that enrich life and celebrate the human spirit is important to Liz Squyer, AIA, LEED Green Associate. She is ever mindful of barriers that may hinder access, growth and collaboration. Her extensive knowledge of the Americans with Disabilities Act requirements and skill at managing those intricacies have allowed her to complete several accessibility studies for our clients. Liz has been with Architecture Incorporated since 1992, and has worked on a range of projects include the Minnehaha County Courthouse, Prairie West Branch Library, and University Center.
To create architecture is to put in order. Put what in order? Function and objects.
- Bachelor of Architecture — Arizona State University
- Adapting Historic Buildings & Sites for Accessibility — Brookings, SD
- Advanced Training in ADA Standards & UFAS Design Compliance — Harvard University
- Registered Architect: South Dakota
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Green Associate
- Member, American Institute of Architects
- Past President and Member, American Institute of Architects South Dakota
- Past Member, City of Sioux Falls Building Board of Appeals
- Member, South Dakota State Historical Society
- Past member, South Dakota State Historical Society Board of Trustees
- Member, Siouxland Heritage Museum Board of Directors
- Member, Downtown Rotary
- Member, St. Mary Parish, Sioux Falls, SD
- Graduate, Leadership Sioux Falls
- Member, Mary Chilton Chapter DAR
- Member, P.E.O.