Brian Johnson, AIA, LEED Green Associate is a project architect and designer at Architecture Incorporated with eight years of experience. Brian joined Architecture Incorporated in 2018 and contributes to the design of Architecture Incorporated’s health care, educational, and high-end residential work. Mr. Johnson’s professional expertise includes conceptual planning of health care facilities, design of schematic proposals, engineering systems coordination, detailing of complex and constructible building assemblies, and assisting with the development of Architecture Incorporated’s BIM standards. Brian is a LEED Green Associate with several certified projects in his resume.
You can have all the facts and figures, all the supporting evidence, all the endorsement you want, but if you can't command trust, you won't get anywhere.
- Master of Architecture and Bachelor of Arts in Environmental Design — Montana State University School of Architecture
- Registered Architect: South Dakota, North Dakota, Georgia
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Green Associate
- National Council of Architectural Registration Board (NCARB)
- Member, ND USGBC Council
- Volunteer Coordinator, AIA SD Design in the Hills
- Member, Young Professionals Group, Rapid City Chamber of Commerce
- Past Volunteer Architect, Houston County Georgia Habitat for Humanity