Brian Johnson, AIA, LEED Green Associate previously worked in Washington, Georgia and North Dakota prior to joining Architecture Incorporated in 2018. He is particularly skilled in BIM technologly, finite data analysis to find various efficiencies, and health care planning of various types. He enjoys producing highly realistic images and functional diagrams of his clients' vision.
You can have all the facts and figures, all the supporting evidence, all the endorsement you want, but if you can't command trust, you won't get anywhere.
- Master of Architecture and Bachelor of Arts in Environmental Design — Montana State University School of Architecture
- Registered Architect: North Dakota, Georgia
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Green Associate
- National Council of Architectural Registration Board (NCARB)
- Member, ND USGBC Council
- Volunteer Coordinator, AIA SD Design in the Hills
- Past Volunteer Architect, Houston County Georgia Habitat for Humanity