Vice President and Principal Architect
Since joining the firm in 2007, Andrew Eitreim, AIA, CDT, LEED AP BD+C, has continued to bring a fresh perspective to each of his projects. His strong work ethic and innovative solutions are just a few of the reasons why he was invited to be a partner in the firm.
Andrew also has a keen interest in sustainability and strives to incorporate it into his designs whenever possible, adding valuable cost and energy savings for his clients.
Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort.
- Master of Architecture — North Dakota State University
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Design — North Dakota State University
- Registered Architect: South Dakota
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Accredited Professional
- Certified Construction Documents Technologist (CDT)
- National Council of Architectural Registration Board (NCARB)
- SculptureWalk, Vice President of the Board of Directors
- Member, American Institute of Architects
- Board Member, South Dakota American Institute of Architects
- Rotary Group Study Exchange - Ibaraki Prefecture, Japan - 2010
- Past Member and Board of Directors, Architecture for Humanity Sioux Falls Chapter
- Member, Architecture Forum
- 2014-2015 President of Board of Directors, Sioux Falls Rotary South
- Graduate, Leadership Sioux Falls 26
- Downtown Sioux Falls Design Review Committee
- Junior Achievement Classroom Volunteer